Our accounting program, ranked No. 4 in the country by College Factual, is renowned for educating professionals who play a crucial role in the success of their organizations. Our graduates are prepared to excel because they possess first-rate communication skills and understand a complete range of business functions.
- Kwadwo Nyarko Asare - Assistant Professor
- David J. Beausejour - Professor
- Dennis Bline - Professor
- David Casten - Executive-in-Residence
- Charles P. Cullinan - Professor
- Robert H. Farrar - Associate Professor
- Lookman Buky Folami - Professor
- Mary Ella Gainor - Senior Lecturer
- Tim G. Krumwiede - Professor
- Jiayan Li - Lecturer
- Michael F. Lynch - Professor
- Elena Precourt - Assistant Professor
- Saeed Roohani - Professor
- Kathleen A. Simons - Professor
- Lawrence H. Witner - Associate Professor
- Xiaochuan Zheng - Associate Professor
Tim G. KrumwiedeProfessor, Accounting
Faculty Suite K, Room 204
Financial Reporting I, Financial Reporting II, and Financial Accounting Theory
Current topics in financial reporting, income tax, accounting for income taxes, and investments
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- 2012, Faculty Member of the Year
- 2008, Max Block Distinguished Article Award, 'Mortgage-Backed Securities and Fair-Value Accounting'
- 2006, Best Paper Award, 'First Motors Corporation: A Classroom Case on Impairments'
- 2006, Best Paper Award, 'Geographical Equity Effects of the Homeowner Tax Subsidy'
- 2001, Faculty Advisor of the Year
- 1992, Oustanding Doctoral Instructor
- 1988, Burke Doctoral Fellowship
- 1984, Peat Marwick Scholarship
Krumwiede, T., Farrar, R., Essentials of Accounting for Income Taxes: Interperiod Tax Allocation, Taxes, The Tax Magazine, 2017.
Witner, L., Krumwiede, T., The The Net Investment Income Tax and Ways to Avoid it, The CPA Journal, 2014.
Krumwiede, T., Witner, L., Home Owner Income Tax Benefits Vary by Region, Taxes, 2013.
Witner, L., Krumwiede, T., New 2013 Tax Rates for Individuals, Taxes -- The Tax Magazine, 2013.
Bline, D., Krumwiede, T., Simons, K., Folami, L., Bryant University IFRS Ready Teaching Materials for use by colleges and universities, 2009.