The Department of Communication's undergraduate and graduate academic programs embrace a common mission: to fortify the intellectual and social skills necessary for effective human communication. The focus is on oral, written, and mediated communication skills that are essential in both professional and personal lives.
These links open in the online course catalog.
- Communication major
- Communication minor
- Sports Studies concentration
- Women, Gender, and Sexual Studies concentration
- Film Studies minor
- Professional and Creative Writing minor
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Managerial Communication
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Professional Communication
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Communication