Information Systems and Analytics
Business managers have come to rely upon computer-generated information as a critical resource in the decision-making process. Bryant University recognizes the importance of information systems and analytics for all levels of management and provides a Information Systems and Analytics curriculum that is both challenging and relevant.
- Abhijit Chaudhury - Professor
- Richard Glass - Professor
- Suhong Li - Professor
- Kevin D Mentzer - Assistant Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Janet J. Prichard - Professor
- Harold A. Records - Professor
- Kenneth J. Sousa - Associate Professor
- Chen Zhang - Associate Professor
Kevin D MentzerAssistant Professor, Department of Information Systems and Analytics
Mentzer, K. D., Essays on Networks of Influence – Discovering Insight through Social Network Analysis, ProQuest.
Mentzer, K. D., Use and Impact of Social Media in Community Policing., Telecommunications Policy Research Conference.
Haughton, D., McLaughlin, M., Zhang, C., Mentzer, K. D., Movie Analytics: Visualization of the Co-Starring Network, 2015.
Mentzer, K. D., Leveraging Social Media: The Community Policing Case, American Political Science Association, 2015.