Since virtually all business decisions have a financial dimension, an understanding of the financial implications of a decision is crucial for effective management. Our program, ranked No. 12 in the country by College Factual, helps Finance students develop a problem-solving, decision analysis framework centered around value creation and serving the consumer.
- N. Asli Ascioglu - Professor
- Mara Derderian - Lecturer
- Maura Ann Dowling - Lecturer
- A. Can Inci - Professor
- David C. Ketcham - Associate Professor
- Jeffrey S. Koplik - Lecturer
- Hsi-Cheng Li - Professor
- David Louton - Professor
- Kevin J. Maloney - Visiting Professor
- Joseph McCarthy - Professor
- Peter Joseph Nigro - Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Joseph Santarlasci - Lecturer
- Hakan Saraoglu - Professor
- Jack W. Trifts - Professor
- Elizabeth Yobaccio - Professor
- Cathy Zheng - Assistant Professor
Andres RamirezProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite L, Room 110
International Corporate Finance, International Corporate Governance, Non-profit Financial Management, Natural Disasters, Cross Country Cash Management
- Academy of International Business
- ALPFA Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
- Financial Management Association
- William Davidson Institute - University of MIchigan
- Social Venture Partners RI
- 2016, Finalist Best Paper Award
Annavarjula, M., Folami, L., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Use of integrative curriculum to enhance international business education, International Journal of Education Research, 2014.
Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Integrating international business curriculum delivery, Academy of International Business, 2013.
Ramirez, A., The determinants of non-profit growth: do social enterprise initiatives matter?, International Journal of Society Systems Science, 2013.
Zdravkovic, S., Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Folami, L., Use of Integrative Curriculum to Enhance International Business Education, Proceedings of The International Academy of Business and Public Administration 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2013.