The faculty and students within our multidisciplinary department advance the study and practice of history and the social sciences through teaching, research, and outreach. Our research generates knowledge rooted in historical and social scientific approaches to the study of the human condition.
- Katayoun Alidadi - Assistant Professor
- Judy Barrett Litoff - Professor
- Andrea Boggio - Professor
- Michael Scott Bryant - Professor
- Gregg Lee Carter - Professor
- David John Ciliberto - Lecturer
- Emily Copeland - Lecturer
- John W. Dietrich - Professor
- Sandra Lee Enos - Associate Professor
- James Roy Estey - Associate Professor
- Nicole Lynn Freiner - Associate Professor
- Colten Ward Hall - Lecturer
- Richard Holtzman - Associate Professor
- Harry Joseph Hubbard - Lecturer
- Antoine L. Joseph - Professor
- Paul Lokken - Associate Professor
- Bradford Martin - Professor
- Judith McDonnell - Professor
- Ronald Washburn - Lecturer
Colten Ward HallLecturer, History and Social Sciences
Faculty Suite C, Room 233
Colten Hall is a Lecturer of Legal Studies. He received his J.D. from American University Washington College of Law, M.A. in International Politics from American University School of International Service, and B.A. in History from the University of California at Santa Barbara. Prior to joining academia he worked as a Fellow for the Department of Homeland Security, Office of International Affairs. He then moved to Istanbul, Turkey, where he served as a Lecturer at Yeditepe University Faculty of Law until joining the faculty here at Bryant.
Contracts, torts, comparative law, business and the law, international business transactions, constitutional law, fundamental rights, and procedural law.
European Union law, transnational litigation, civil procedure, comparative constitutional law, public international law, foreign policy, juvenile justice reform, trade law and policy, and the Middle East.
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association