Our program, ranked No. 6 in the U.S. by College Factual, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- John M. Poirier - Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Assistant Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Angela Wicks - Associate Professor
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
Dirk J PrimusAssistant Professor, Management
Faculty Suite J, Room 140
Dirk J Primus is an Assistant Professor in Management. His teaching and research draws from extensive experience (15 years) gained in various leadership positions in the Life Sciences Industry. In his Industry career, he worked for Johnson and Johnson, Fresenius Pro-Serve, Life Sciences International Suisse and most recently for Pall Life Sciences. He holds a PhD in Business from Bentley University, an Executive MBA as well as post-graduate degrees in Microbiology and Chemical/Bioprocess Engineering. Dirk is the two-time winner of the Outstanding MBA Program Faculty Award. He has published articles in Technovation, the Creativity Research Journal, the International Journal of Logistics Management and in the Journal of Marketing and Management Research. Dirk is certified as a Lego Serious Play Facilitator, in Storytelling for Influence, as well as in Insights for Innovation.
• Technology and Innovation Management • Management Strategy/Business Policy • Supply Chain Design • Internationalization/Globalization Strategy
• Creativity Management (Creative Methods, Design Thinking and Flow State for High Performance Individuals and Teams) • Emerging Market Strategies and Frugal Innovations • Innovation Deployment Strategies
- International Society for Professional Innovation Management
- 2016, Outstanding Faculty Award
- 2015, Outstanding Faculty Award
Primus, D., A configuration and contingency analysis of the Development Chain, Technovation.
Primus, D., Strategic resource allocation in entrepreneurial businesses during epidemic growth periods, Journal of Marketing and Management Research.
Primus, D., Jiang, C., Crafting better team climate: The effects of using creative methods during team initiation, International Journal of Technology Management.
Primus, D., Sonneburg, S., Flow experience in Design Thinking and practical synergies with Lego Serious Play, The Creativity Research Journal.
Primus, D., Stavrulaki, E., A product centric examination of alignment decisions at the nexus of product development and supply chains, International Journal of Logistics Management.
Primus, D., Tasca, N., Robinson-Howe, J., Targeting the Government: Utilizing B2G Engagements as an Alternative Approach to Entering BOP Markets, Journal of International Business and Economy.