Our program, ranked No. 6 in the U.S. by College Factual, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- John M. Poirier - Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Assistant Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Angela Wicks - Associate Professor
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
Kai KimAssistant Professor, Management
Faculty Suite J, Room 108
Assistant professor in Management Department. Ph. D. in business from University of Nebraska Lincoln. Hold M.S, in Accounting from Northern Illinois University and B.A. in Finance from University of Utah. Worked as a finance manager for GE Asia, Bally Total Fitness, Allianz Life, and Citibank Asia.
Operations Management Strategic Management Accounting
Corporate Social Responsibility Innovation in Quality Firm's Competitive Advantage
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Academy of Management
- Production and Operations Management Society
- The Association for Operations Management
Kim, K. K., Lee, D., Lee, S., Corporate Social Responsibility Can Enhance Competitive Advantage through Managing Sustainability of Supply Chain, Sustainability (SSCI Journal).
Kim, K. K., Lee, D., Lee, S., Impacts of Corporate Social Responsibility Guideline Implementation on Firm’s Competitive Advantage, Service Business (SSCI Journal).
Lee, D., Kim, K., Assessing healthcare service quality: a comparative study of patient treatment types, International Journal of Quality Innovation, 2017.
Kim, K. K., Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility Guideline Can Improve Firm’s Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Competitive Advantage, Pan Pacific Business Association Conference, 2016.