Our program, ranked No. 5 in the U.S. by College Factual, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- John M. Poirier - Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Assistant Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Angela Wicks - Associate Professor
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
Madan Gopal AnnavarjulaProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite J
Madan Annavarjula is the Dean of the College of Business and Professor of International Business at Bryant University. He earned his Ph.D. in International Business at the Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia. He is responsible for strategic planning, curriculum development and day to day administration of the College of Business. He has designed and taught innovative courses in the area of International Business at undergraduate and graduate level at Bryant as well as at several universities abroad.
International Business, Business Strategy
Technology Strategies of Multinational Corporations
- Academy of International Business
- Academy of Management
- 2015, Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma
- 2014, Distinguished Faculty Award
- 2012, Faculty Merit Award
- 2012, Outstanding Advisor Award
- 2011, Outstanding Service Award
- 2010, Bryant University - Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2010, Inducted into membership of Omicron Delta Kappa -The National Leadership Honor Society
- 2010, Faculty Merit Award
- 2008, Faculty Merit Award
- 2005, Inducted into Phi Beta Delta, The Honor Society for International Scholars
- 2005, Outstanding International Educator of the Year
Annavarjula, M., Das, D., Towards a Fine Balance: Cross-cultural comparison of Work-Family Identities. , Journal of Asia-Pacific Business.
Annavarjula, M., Jiang, C., Emerging market firms’ catch-up strategy in new product development: Cases from Chinese companies., International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets.
Annavarjula, M., Jiang, C., Emerging market firms’ catch-up strategy in new product development: Cases from Chinese companies. , International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets. .
Annavarjula, M., Folami, L., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Use of integrative curriculum to enhance international business education, International Journal of Education Research, 2014.
Nandialath, A. M., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Endogeneity and Dynamics of Innovation and Firm Performance, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management/Inderscience, 2014.
Nandialath, A., Da Veiga, B., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., The effect of heteroskedasticity on factors affecting stock repurchases, Global Business and Economics Review/Inderscience, 2014.
Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Integrating international business curriculum delivery, Academy of International Business, 2013.
Zdravkovic, S., Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Folami, L., Use of Integrative Curriculum to Enhance International Business Education, Proceedings of The International Academy of Business and Public Administration 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2013.
Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Innovation Capabilities and International Competitiveness of Firms: A Quantile Regression Approach, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 2012.
Annavarjula, M., Trifts, J., “Community Connections to Enhance Undergraduate International Business Education: An Example of Business Consulting Projects,” , Journal of Teaching in International Business, 2012.