Our program, ranked No. 3 in the U.S. by College Factual, offers a path to a creative, dynamic, and exciting career that influences the flow of goods, services, and ideas between producers and consumers or organizations. Our students learn how to keep an organization responsive to its environments, while managing growth and meeting needs of a multitude of publics.
- Sharmin Attaran - Associate Professor
- Stefanie L. Boyer - Associate Professor
- Michael J. Gravier - Associate Professor
- Teresa M McCarthy - Associate Professor
- Jane McKay-Nesbitt - Associate Professor
- Keith Murray - Professor
- Elaine Notarantonio - Professor
- Sandra Potter - Lecturer
- Charles J. Quigley - Professor
- Shawn P. Scott - Lecturer
- Sukki Yoon - Associate Professor
- Srdan Zdravkovic - Associate Professor
Shawn Scott, Lecturer, Marketing Department is a Bryant University Alumni. He received his Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Management (’97) and his MBA with a Marketing concentration (’02). He has over 20 years of marketing, branding and product development experience in the CPG, retail and travel/hospitality industries in companies such as Hasbro and even his own consulting firm. Shawn’s teaching experience includes Advertising, Branding, Strategy and Global Marketing.
Advertising, Branding, Strategy and Global Marketing.