Our accounting program, ranked No. 4 in the country by College Factual, is renowned for educating professionals who play a crucial role in the success of their organizations. Our graduates are prepared to excel because they possess first-rate communication skills and understand a complete range of business functions.
- Daniel Ames - Associate Professor
- Kwadwo Nyarko Asare - Assistant Professor
- David J. Beausejour - Professor
- Dennis Bline - Professor
- Charles P. Cullinan - Professor
- Robert H. Farrar - Associate Professor
- Lookman Buky Folami - Professor
- Mary Ella Gainor - Senior Lecturer
- Gene Kovacs - Visiting Professor
- Tim G. Krumwiede - Professor
- Michael F. Lynch - Professor
- William John Lynch - Lecturer
- Elena Precourt - Assistant Professor
- Saeed Roohani - Lecturer
- Lawrence H. Witner - Associate Professor
- Xiaochuan Zheng - Associate Professor
- Jeffrey Brown
- David Casten
- Tanya M. Jones
- Stephen Pascarella
- Anthony Pencek
Ph D, Mississippi State University
MS, Louisiana State University
MBA, Sol Ross State University
BS, The Institute of Advanced Accounting (Iran)
Financial Accounting, AIS, Corporate Governance
Implications of Information Technology in accounting and auditing Financial reporting and corporate governance in the US vs. Non-US countries The role of social media in corporate e governance
- American Accounting Association
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Decision Sciences Institute
- The Information Systems Auditors Association
- XBRL International
- 2003, PwC XBRL Fellow
Roohani, S., Issues with the communication and integrity of audit reports when financial reporting shifts to an information-centric paradigm, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 2014.
Roohani, S., Social media: New challenges and opportunities for corporate governance, International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, 2013.
Errichetti , J., The Merit of the DATA Act to Enhance Governmental Reporting Process: A Corporate Governance Perspective, Governmental Accounting Journal. .
Roohani, S., On Application of Accounting Data Analytics in the Accounting Curriculum, Accounting Education Journal.
Zheng, X., “A Hackers Guide To Cybersecurity: A 10 Video Series for Accountants, Small Businesses, and Not-for-profits, Vimeo, 2016.
Roohani, S., Attaran, S., Social Media: New Challenges and Opportunities for Corporate Governance, International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, 2013.
Roohani, S., Zheng, X., Determinants of the Deficiency of XBRL Mandatory Filings, International Research Journal of Applied Finance, 2013.