Our accounting program, ranked No. 4 in the country by College Factual, is renowned for educating professionals who play a crucial role in the success of their organizations. Our graduates are prepared to excel because they possess first-rate communication skills and understand a complete range of business functions.
- Kwadwo Nyarko Asare - Assistant Professor
- David J. Beausejour - Professor
- Dennis Bline - Professor
- David Casten - Executive-in-Residence
- Charles P. Cullinan - Professor
- Robert H. Farrar - Associate Professor
- Lookman Buky Folami - Professor
- Mary Ella Gainor - Senior Lecturer
- Tim G. Krumwiede - Professor
- Jiayan Li - Lecturer
- Michael F. Lynch - Professor
- Elena Precourt - Assistant Professor
- Saeed Roohani - Professor
- Kathleen A. Simons - Professor
- Lawrence H. Witner - Associate Professor
- Xiaochuan Zheng - Associate Professor
David J. BeausejourProfessor, Accounting
Faculty Suite B, Room 322
David J. Beausejour was admitted to practice law in Massachusetts in 1992 and in Rhode Island in 1989. He received a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School in 1989, a Master of Science in Taxation, with honors, from Bryant College in 1985, and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum laude, from Bryant College in 1979. Attorney Beausejour is a tenured professor at Bryant University and has been teaching at Bryant University since 1984. He teaches at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. His primary areas of teaching are Taxation, Personal Financial Planning and Wealth Management. Attorney Beausejour has authored numerous articles for publication in nationally recognized business and tax journals.
Individual Income Taxation, Personal Financial Planning, Principles of Financial Accounting
Retirement Planning, Estate and Gift Tax Planning, Income Tax Planning, Investment Planning
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Beausejour, D., Exploring the estate tax: Part 2, Journal of Accountancy.
Beausejour, D., Exploring the estate tax: Part 1, Journal of Accountancy, 2017.
Beausejour, D., Lynch, M., Casten, D., “Now Is the Time: Converting a C Corporation to an S Corporation or LLC”; with David Beausejour and David Casten, The Tax Adviser, August 2012., 2012.