Our accounting program, ranked No. 4 in the country by College Factual, is renowned for educating professionals who play a crucial role in the success of their organizations. Our graduates are prepared to excel because they possess first-rate communication skills and understand a complete range of business functions.
- Kwadwo Nyarko Asare - Assistant Professor
- David J. Beausejour - Professor
- Dennis Bline - Professor
- David Casten - Executive-in-Residence
- Charles P. Cullinan - Professor
- Robert H. Farrar - Associate Professor
- Lookman Buky Folami - Professor
- Mary Ella Gainor - Senior Lecturer
- Tim G. Krumwiede - Professor
- Jiayan Li - Lecturer
- Michael F. Lynch - Professor
- Elena Precourt - Assistant Professor
- Saeed Roohani - Professor
- Kathleen A. Simons - Professor
- Lawrence H. Witner - Associate Professor
- Xiaochuan Zheng - Associate Professor
Lawrence H. WitnerAssociate Professor, Accounting
Faculty Suite F, Room 2421
Taxation of Partnerships, Taxation of Property Transactions, Federal Individual Income Tax, Principles of Financial Accounting
Taxation of Partnerships and Taxation of Property Transactions
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of CPAs
- Bar Association of Maryland
- Bar Association of Ohio
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- 2014, Sabbatical
- 2014, Merit Award
- 2011, Merit Award
- 2008, Merit Award
- 2007, Article of the Year Award
- 2006, Merit Award
- 1993, Merit Award
Witner, L., Federal Individual Income Tax, Three Parallel Income Tax Systems, 2017.
Witner, L., Tax Aspects of K Entities, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies, 2017.
Witner, L., Taxation of Property Transactions, Acquire, Hold, Dispose, 2017.
Duxbury, A., Witner, L. H., International Tax -- A Primer for Reform Proposals, TAXES -The Tax Magazine, 2016.
Witner, L., Duxbury, T., Earning $1 More Is Worth It!, Practical Tax Strategies, 2014.
Witner, L., Gainor, M., In the Age of a 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax, Still Advisable to Amortize Bond Premium, Journal of Taxation and Investment, 2014.
Witner, L., Krumwiede, T., The The Net Investment Income Tax and Ways to Avoid it, The CPA Journal, 2014.
witner, l. h., New Guidance for Old Dilemma (Capitalize or Deduct), Taxes -- The Tax Magazine, 2014.
Krumwiede, T., Witner, L., Home Owner Income Tax Benefits Vary by Region, Taxes, 2013.
Witner, L., Duxbury, T., Smith, R., Election to Expense and Bonus Depreciation to be Curtailed in 2014, Practical Tax Strategies, 2013.
Witner, L., Krumwiede, T., New 2013 Tax Rates for Individuals, Taxes -- The Tax Magazine, 2013.