Our accounting program, ranked No. 4 in the country by College Factual, is renowned for educating professionals who play a crucial role in the success of their organizations. Our graduates are prepared to excel because they possess first-rate communication skills and understand a complete range of business functions.
- Kwadwo Nyarko Asare - Assistant Professor
- David J. Beausejour - Professor
- Dennis Bline - Professor
- David Casten - Executive-in-Residence
- Charles P. Cullinan - Professor
- Robert H. Farrar - Associate Professor
- Lookman Buky Folami - Professor
- Mary Ella Gainor - Senior Lecturer
- Tim G. Krumwiede - Professor
- Jiayan Li - Lecturer
- Michael F. Lynch - Professor
- Elena Precourt - Assistant Professor
- Saeed Roohani - Professor
- Kathleen A. Simons - Professor
- Lawrence H. Witner - Associate Professor
- Xiaochuan Zheng - Associate Professor
Michael F. LynchProfessor, Accounting
Faculty Suite B, Room 336
Inidividual and Corporate Taxation
Casten, D., Lynch, M., "Tax Relief for Executive Compensation Clawbacks Under Proposed Dodd-Frank Rules, The Tax Adviser, AICPA, 2016.
Lynch, M., Casten, D., lynch, n., Captive Insurance Companies: Dead or Alive?, Journal of Taxation of Investments, 2016.
Lynch, M., Casten, D., lynch, n., Captive Insurance Companies: Dead or Alive?, Taxation and Regulation of Financial Institutions, 2016.
lynch, n., Lynch, M., The Expanding Use of Sustainability Reporting with Nicholas Lynch and David Casten, cpa journal, 2014.
Lynch, M., "Proving that Personal Goodwill Exists"; with Nicholas Lynch, The CPA Journal, June 2013., CPA Journal, 2013.
Beausejour, D., Lynch, M., Casten, D., “Now Is the Time: Converting a C Corporation to an S Corporation or LLC”; with David Beausejour and David Casten, The Tax Adviser, August 2012., 2012.