An understanding of psychology can be applied to every aspect of professional and personal life. The Department of Applied Psychology offers courses that provide a deep understanding of the self, other people, and how to apply that knowledge to a broad range of professional fields.
- Allison G Butler - Associate Professor
- Ronald Deluga - Professor
- Heather Pond Lacey - Associate Professor
- Christine McAuliffe - Lecturer
- Joseph Trunzo - Professor
- Nanci Weinberger - Professor
- Louis Cerbo
- Bary R. Fleet
- Laurie Hazard
- Robert Masse
- Jo-Anne Petrie
- William Phillips
Ronald DelugaProfessor, Applied Psychology
Faculty Suite F, Room 2426
MBA, Xavier University
MS, Miami University
BS, Bowling Green State University
Organizational Psychology, Business and Political Leadership, Positive Psychology, Subordinate-supervisor Relationships
- American Psychological Association
- 2017, Honors Program Faculty Member of the Month April, 2017
- 2016, "Faculty Who Make a Difference"
Zywiak, W. H., Kennedy, K., Deluga, R., Evidence that personality and environment can interact to predict GPA for university students., Global Education, 2017.