Information Systems and Analytics
Business managers have come to rely upon computer-generated information as a critical resource in the decision-making process. Bryant University recognizes the importance of information systems and analytics for all levels of management and provides a Information Systems and Analytics curriculum that is both challenging and relevant.
- Abhijit Chaudhury - Professor
- Richard Glass - Professor
- Suhong Li - Professor
- Kevin D Mentzer - Assistant Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Janet J. Prichard - Professor
- Harold A. Records - Professor
- Kenneth J. Sousa - Associate Professor
- Chen Zhang - Associate Professor
Kenneth J. SousaAssociate Professor, Department of Information Systems and Analytics
Faculty Suite A, Room 7
Customer Relationship Management, Relational Databases, Strategic Uses of Information Technology, Project Management, Electronic Commerce Integration
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Delta Chi Fraternity
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Northeast Decision Sciences Institute
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Order of Omega
- 2004, Elwood S. Buffa Doctoral Dissertation Award (Honorable Mention)
- 2004, Sam M. Walton Fellow
- 1998, Nelson Gulski Service Award
Sousa, K., Retention and Assessment of Excel Skills for Undergraduate Accounting Students, Decision Sciences Institute.
Sousa, K., BrightView Plumbing And Heating : New Business Model , Ivey Pubishing, 2017.
Sousa, K., Approaching Technology Initiatives Effectively, Rhode Island Small Business Journal, 2016.
MacDonald, L., Fougere, K. T., Sousa, K., Computer Security In The Introductory Business Information Systems Course: A Follow-Up Study Of Textbook Coverage, BQuest, 2014.
Sousa, K., Oz, E., Management Information Systems, Cengage Learning, LLC, 2014.
Coakley, L., Sousa, K., The Effect of Contemporary Learning Approaches on Student Perceptions in an Introductory Business Course, Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 2013.
Sousa, K., Extending a Corporate Project Environment in a Project Management Course, Decision Line, 2013.
Sousa, K., Fred 2.0: New Ideas on How to Keep Delivering Extraordinary Results, Tyndale House Publishers, 2013.