Information Systems and Analytics
Business managers have come to rely upon computer-generated information as a critical resource in the decision-making process. Bryant University recognizes the importance of information systems and analytics for all levels of management and provides a Information Systems and Analytics curriculum that is both challenging and relevant.
- Abhijit Chaudhury - Professor
- Richard Glass - Professor
- Suhong Li - Professor
- Kevin D Mentzer - Assistant Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Janet J. Prichard - Professor
- Harold A. Records - Professor
- Kenneth J. Sousa - Associate Professor
- Chen Zhang - Associate Professor
Richard GlassProfessor, Department of Information Systems and Analytics
Faculty Suite K, Room 213
Applied Analytics, Data mining and predictive analytics, management information systems
Applied Analytics, Adaptive Pattern Recognition and Predictive Analytic, Information Ethics, New Technology Adoption, Social Media
- Association for Information Systems
- Decision Sciences Institute
- The International Association for Computer Information Systems
- 2014, Bryant Federation Distinguished Faculty Member of the Year
- 2013, Honors Society Faculty Member
- 2010, Best New Business Proposal - Biotechnology Sector
Ebersold, K., Glass, R., Impact of Disruptive Technology: The Internet of Things, IACIS Conference, 2015.
Ebersold, K., Glass, R., The Impact of Disruptive Technology: The Internet of Things, Issues in Information Systems, 2015.
Schwab, N., Lafortune, A., Glass, R., Influence of Personality and Facebook Use on Student Academic Performance, IACIS Conference, 2013.
Glass, R., Li, S., Adoption of Social Networking Technologies in the Workplace, Northeast Decision Science Institute, 2013.
Glass, R., Pan, R., Li, S., Personality, Problematic Social Network Use and Academic Performance in China, Journal of Computer Information Systems, 2013.
Prichard, J., Lafortune, A., Schwab, N., Glass, R., The Influence of Personality and Facebook Use on Student Academic Performance, Issues in Information Systems, 2013.