The study of economics provides students with an opportunity to understand the most important aspects of modern societies such as the global economy, production decisions, income distribution, consumption of goods and services, government’s role and the interaction between households and businesses.
- Laurie J. Bates - Professor
- Laura Beth Beaudin - Assistant Professor
- Aziz N. Berdiev - Assistant Professor
- Jongsung Kim - Professor
- Sam Mirmirani - Professor
- Ramesh Mohan - Professor
- Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan - Assistant Professor
- Robert Reinauer - Lecturer
- Joseph Shaanan - Professor
- Allison Shwachman Kaminaga - Lecturer
- Edinaldo Tebaldi - Associate Professor
Joseph ShaananProfessor, Economics
Faculty Suite J, Room 133
Industrial Organization, Political Economy, industrial economics, Applied Microeconomics, International Trade Policy
Industrial Organization and Political Economy.
Shaanan, J., America's Free Market Myths: Debunking Market Fundamentalism, Palgrave macmillan/ Springer International Publishing, 2017.