The study of economics provides students with an opportunity to understand the most important aspects of modern societies such as the global economy, production decisions, income distribution, consumption of goods and services, government’s role and the interaction between households and businesses.
- Laurie J. Bates - Professor
- Laura Beth Beaudin - Assistant Professor
- Aziz N. Berdiev - Associate Professor
- Jongsung Kim - Professor
- Sam Mirmirani - Professor
- Ramesh Mohan - Professor
- Xiaofei Pan - Assistant Professor
- Robert Reinauer - Lecturer
- Joseph Shaanan - Professor
- Edinaldo Tebaldi - Professor
- Paul H Boisvert
- Christopher Briggs
- Robert Jones
- Mary Joyce
- Robert Nigohosian
- Victoria Stedman
- Richard Wakefield
Ramesh MohanProfessor, Economics
Faculty Suite F, Room 2405
M Sc, University of Malaya
BA, University of Malaya
Introductory/Intermediate Macroeconomics Capstone Economics Seminar Analytical Data Analysis Tool for Economic Consulting Business and Economics of European Union Applied Macroeconomics: Case Studies Economic Growth & Technological Change Economics of Innovation, ICT and Internet MBA Managerial Economics MBA Global Business Environment MBA Analytical Tools for Managers
Economic Growth, Economics of Education, Macroeconomic Issues of Developing Countries, Economics of Innovation, ICT and the Internet
- American Economic Association
- Associate Editor, British Journal of Management, Economics and Trade
- Malaysian Economic Association
- Southern Economic Association
- Omicron Delta Epsilon International Economics Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Bryant's Leadership Honor Society
- 2018, Merit Award for Teaching, Service & Scholarship
- 2015, Merit Award for Teaching, Scholarship and Service
- 2013, Merit Award for Teaching, Scholarship and Service
- 2011, Merit Award for Teaching, Service and Scholarship
- 2009, Merit Award for Teaching, Service and Scholarship
- 2007, Merit Award for Teaching
- 2002, William L. Stamey Undergraduate Teaching Excellence Award
- 2001, Department of Economics Teaching Excellence Award
Rustambekov, E., Mohan, R., Cultural Immersion Trip to Southeast Asia: A Study of Cross Cultural Intelligence, Journal of Teaching in International Business, 2017.
Tebaldi, E., Mohan, R., Institutions and Poverty, Journal of Development Studies, 2010.
Das, D., Mohan, R., Modeling the determinants of turnover intentions: A Bayesian approach, Evidence Based HRM: a Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 2018.
Rustambekov, E., Mohan, R., Why Do Firms Relocate Headquarters? An Examination of Stable and Dynamic Industries, IUP Jounal of Business Strategy, 2016.
Mohan, R., Good for Business: How States Can Be More Business-Friendly, Collaborative RI, 2015.
Buerki, T., Nandialath, A. M., Lizardi, S., Mohan, R., The Role of Business Environment in the Determination of Investment Decisions, IUP Journal of Business Strategy, 2014.
Nandialath, A. M., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Endogeneity and Dynamics of Innovation and Firm Performance, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management/Inderscience, 2014.
Nandialath, A., Da Veiga, B., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., The effect of heteroskedasticity on factors affecting stock repurchases, Global Business and Economics Review/Inderscience, 2014.
Peschel, K., Nandialath, A. M., Lizardi, S., Mohan, R., Private Equity Acquisitions and the Competitiveness of Buyout Firms, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, 2014.
Das, D., Nandialath, A. M., Mohan, R., Feeling unsure: quit or stay? A latent class analysis of employees’ intention to leave in Indian call centers, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Routledge, 2013.
Nguyen, H., Nandialath, A. M., Mohan, R., Is Beta Dead? Reevaluation of Equity Returns in the US Diversified Financial Sector, IUP Journal of Applied Economics/IUP, 2013.
Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Innovation Capabilities and International Competitiveness of Firms: A Quantile Regression Approach, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 2012.
Mohan, R., Das, D., Modelling heterogeneity in perceptions of stress in Indian call centres: a latent class analysis, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience , 2012.
Yobaccio, E., Mohan, R., Trifts, J., Developing International Self-Reliance in Undergraduate Students through Study Trips, Journal of the Academy of Business Education, 2012.
Lakshmi, B., Mohan, R., How Well is Productivity Being Priced?, Journal of Economics and Finance, 2010.