Since virtually all business decisions have a financial dimension, an understanding of the financial implications of a decision is crucial for effective management. Our program, ranked No. 12 in the country by College Factual, and a Bloomberg Experiential Learning partner, helps Finance students develop a problem-solving, decision analysis framework centered around value creation and serving the consumer.
- N. Asli Ascioglu - Professor
- Mara Derderian - Lecturer
- Maura Ann Dowling - Lecturer
- John Fellingham - Lecturer
- A. Can Inci - Professor
- Victor Jarosiewicz - Visiting Professor
- David C. Ketcham - Associate Professor
- Jeffrey S. Koplik - Lecturer
- David Louton - Professor
- Kevin J. Maloney - Senior Lecturer
- Joseph McCarthy - Professor
- Peter Joseph Nigro - Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Hakan Saraoglu - Professor
- Jack W. Trifts - Professor
- Cathy Zheng - Assistant Professor
- Carlos Coutinho
- Brendan Flaherty
- Chris Goolgasian
- Raymond R. Grigelevich
- Joseph Santarlasci
- Jeremy S. Weinstein
Andres RamirezAssociate Professor, Finance
International Corporate Finance, International Corporate Governance, Non-profit Financial Management, Natural Disasters, Cross Country Cash Management
- Academy of International Business
- ALPFA Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
- Financial Management Association
- William Davidson Institute - University of MIchigan
- Social Venture Partners RI
- 2016, Finalist Best Paper Award
Zdravkovic, S., Ramirez, A., Alexander,, E., Phalin, A., Racela , O., Preparing Students for Global Business: Enhancing the Use of Simulations in IB Teaching and Learning, Academy of International Business, 2018.
Annavarjula, M., Folami, L., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Use of integrative curriculum to enhance international business education, International Journal of Education Research, 2014.
Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Integrating international business curriculum delivery, Academy of International Business, 2013.
Ramirez, A., The determinants of non-profit growth: do social enterprise initiatives matter?, International Journal of Society Systems Science, 2013.
Zdravkovic, S., Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Folami, L., Use of Integrative Curriculum to Enhance International Business Education, Proceedings of The International Academy of Business and Public Administration 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2013.