Since virtually all business decisions have a financial dimension, an understanding of the financial implications of a decision is crucial for effective management. Our program, ranked No. 12 in the country by College Factual, and a Bloomberg Experiential Learning partner, helps Finance students develop a problem-solving, decision analysis framework centered around value creation and serving the consumer.
- N. Asli Ascioglu - Professor
- Mara Derderian - Lecturer
- Maura Ann Dowling - Lecturer
- John Fellingham - Lecturer
- A. Can Inci - Professor
- Victor Jarosiewicz - Visiting Professor
- David C. Ketcham - Associate Professor
- Jeffrey S. Koplik - Lecturer
- David Louton - Professor
- Kevin J. Maloney - Senior Lecturer
- Joseph McCarthy - Professor
- Peter Joseph Nigro - Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Hakan Saraoglu - Professor
- Jack W. Trifts - Professor
- Cathy Zheng - Assistant Professor
- Carlos Coutinho
- Brendan Flaherty
- Chris Goolgasian
- Raymond R. Grigelevich
- Joseph Santarlasci
- Jeremy S. Weinstein
Maura Ann DowlingLecturer, Finance
Faculty Suite G, Room 2111
CAGS, Bryant University
MA, Brown University
BA, SUNY Potsdam
Helping students understand concepts of the business and financial world from the classroom where they access highly ethical thinking framework - conventional to post-conventional.
Finance and Emotions, Diversity in Financial Firms, Chaos Modeling, Finance and Resource Depletion, Social Psychology of Firms, Fiduciary Portfolio Practices
- Rotary International
- American Creativity Association
- Financial Planning Association
- Certified Financial Planning Board
- American Association of Individual Investors
- Society for Organizational Learning
- 2014, Creativity Fellows - co-Sponsor
- 2014, Merit Award for Teaching
- 2012, Creativity Fellowship
- 1990, Ehrlich Fellowship
- 1989, Pi Mu Epsilon Inductee
Dowling, M. A., Learning Creatively in a Student-Managed Fund, KIE Conference Publications, 2016.
Dowling, M., Inner Feminine and Masculine Archetypes in Finance.
Dowling, M., The Yoke of Finance.
Dowling, M. A., Shea, R., Hasseler, T., Enos, S., Embracing a Creative Praxis: The Creativity Fellows Program at Bryant University, KIE Conference Books, 2015.
Dowling, M., Shea, R., Terri, H., Enos, S., The Creative Mindset: The Bryant University Creativity Fellow Program, The Learner Collection, 2015.
Enos, S., Dowling, M. A., Shea, R., Hasseler, T. A., Embracing a Creative Practice: The Creativity Fellows and Bryant University.” , KIE, 2015.