Since virtually all business decisions have a financial dimension, an understanding of the financial implications of a decision is crucial for effective management. Our program, ranked No. 12 in the country by College Factual, and a Bloomberg Experiential Learning partner, helps Finance students develop a problem-solving, decision analysis framework centered around value creation and serving the consumer.
- N. Asli Ascioglu - Professor
- Mara Derderian - Lecturer
- Maura Ann Dowling - Lecturer
- John Fellingham - Lecturer
- A. Can Inci - Professor
- Victor Jarosiewicz - Visiting Professor
- David C. Ketcham - Associate Professor
- Jeffrey S. Koplik - Lecturer
- David Louton - Professor
- Kevin J. Maloney - Senior Lecturer
- Joseph McCarthy - Professor
- Peter Joseph Nigro - Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Hakan Saraoglu - Professor
- Jack W. Trifts - Professor
- Cathy Zheng - Assistant Professor
- John Ashburne
- Carlos Coutinho
- Brendan Flaherty
- Chris Goolgasian
- Raymond R. Grigelevich
- Vincent McCrystal
- Joseph Santarlasci
N. Asli AsciogluProfessor, Finance
Faculty Suite J, Room 136
MS, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
BS, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
- American Finance Association
- Eastern Finance Association
- Financial Management Association
- Southern Finance Association
- Nasdaq Educational Foundation Grant Award, ($50,000), 2002
- 2018, Bryant University Summer Research Grant
- 2018, Bryant University Merit Award, 2018
- 2013, The Market Technicians Association Best Paper Award
McDermott, J., Ascioglu, N., US small cap indexes: An empirical analysis of factor exposure and return, the Journal of Index Investing, 2014.
Ascioglu, N., Saatcioglu, K., Smith, A., Integration of ESG metrics into a student-managed fund: Creating sustainable student-managed funds” , Journal of Trading, 2018.
Ascioglu, N., Louton, D., Holowczak, R., Saraoglu, H., The Evolution of Market Share Among the U.S. Options Market Platforms., The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2017.
Ascioglu, N., Price Discovery Between New York Stock Exchange and Istanbul Stock Exchange, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2015.
Saraoglu, H., Ascioglu, N., Holowczak, R., Louton, D., Competition and Innovation in Option Market Models, Journal of Trading, 2015.
Ascioglu, N., “The impact of option listing on the trading activity of Turkcell’s American Depository Receipt” , Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, 2013.
Hegde, S., McDermott, J., Krishnan, G., Ascioglu, N., Earnings management and market liquidity, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2012.
Comerton_Forde, C., McInish, T., Ascioglu, N., Stealth trading: The case of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2011.
Comerton_Forde, C., McInish, T., Ascioglu, N., An examination of minimum tick sizes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan and the World Economy, 2010.
Hegde, S., McDermott, J., Ascioglu, N., Information asymmetry and investment-cash flow sensitivity, Journal of Banking and Finance, 2008.
Comerton_Forde, C., McInish, T., Ascioglu, N., Price clustering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Financial Review, 2007.