Information Systems and Analytics
Business managers have come to rely upon computer-generated information as a critical resource in the decision-making process. Bryant University recognizes the importance of information systems and analytics for all levels of management and provides a Information Systems and Analytics curriculum that is both challenging and relevant.
- Abhijit Chaudhury - Professor
- Richard Glass - Professor
- Suhong Li - Professor
- Kevin D Mentzer - Assistant Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Janet J. Prichard - Professor
- Kenneth J. Sousa - Associate Professor
- Francis Varin - Lecturer
- John Edward Young - Executive in Residence
- Chen Zhang - Associate Professor
- Jeff Allen
- Patrick Casey
- Thomas Dougherty
- David Gannon
- Robert Massoud
- Erik Miller
Janet J. PrichardProfessor, Information Systems and Analytics
Faculty Suite K, Room 212
Ph D, University of Rhode Island
MS, University of Rhode Island
BA, Providence College
Business Analytics, Programming, Web Design and Development
Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Digital Privacy
- Association of Computing Machinery
- International Association for Computer Information Systems
Prichard, J., Mentzer, K. D., An Analysis of App Privacy Statements, Issues in Information Systems, 2017.
Records, H., Prichard, J., Behling, B., Li, S., How to Increase Adoption Rates and Use of e-Texts in the University Setting, Issues in Information Systems, 2015.
Recine, M., Prichard, J., Chaudhury, A., Social Media and Evolving Marketing Communication Using IT, Communications of AIS, 2013.
Prichard, J., Lafortune, A., Schwab, N., Glass, R., The Influence of Personality and Facebook Use on Student Academic Performance, Issues in Information Systems, 2013.