Information Systems and Analytics
Business managers have come to rely upon computer-generated information as a critical resource in the decision-making process. Bryant University recognizes the importance of information systems and analytics for all levels of management and provides a Information Systems and Analytics curriculum that is both challenging and relevant.
- Abhijit Chaudhury - Professor
- Richard Glass - Professor
- Suhong Li - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Kevin D Mentzer - Assistant Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Janet J. Prichard - Professor
- Kenneth J. Sousa - Associate Professor
- Francis Varin - Lecturer
- John Edward Young - Executive in Residence
- Chen Zhang - Associate Professor
- Jeff Allen
- Patrick Casey
- Steven M. Fiore
- David Gannon
- Gerry Haupt
- Erik Miller
Richard GlassProfessor, Information Systems and Analytics
Faculty Suite K, Room 213
MBA, University of Western Ontario
BA, University of Manitoba
Applied Analytics, Data mining and predictive analytics, management information systems
Applied Analytics, Adaptive Pattern Recognition and Predictive Analytic, Information Ethics, New Technology Adoption, Social Media
- Association for Information Systems
- Decision Sciences Institute
- The International Association for Computer Information Systems
- 2018, Bryant University Service Award
- 2015, Bryant Federation Distinguished Faculty Member of the Year
- 2013, Honors Society Faculty Member
- 2010, Best New Business Proposal - Biotechnology Sector
Ebersold, K., Glass, R., Impact of Disruptive Technology: The Internet of Things, IACIS Conference, 2015.
Ebersold, K., Glass, R., The Impact of Disruptive Technology: The Internet of Things, Issues in Information Systems, 2015.
Schwab, N., Lafortune, A., Glass, R., Influence of Personality and Facebook Use on Student Academic Performance, IACIS Conference, 2013.
Glass, R., Olinsky, A., An Application of Benford’s Law to Detect Data Misrepresentation in Mutual Fund Reporting, Academy of Business Research Journal , 2017.
Glass, R., The Internet of Things: A cause for Ethical Concern, Issues in Information Systems, 2016.
Glass, R., Pan, R., Li, S., Personality, Problematic Social Network Use and Academic Performance in China, Journal of Computer Information Systems, 2014.
Glass, R., Li, S., Adoption of Social Networking Technologies in the Workplace, Northeast Decision Science Institute, 2013.
Prichard, J., Lafortune, A., Schwab, N., Glass, R., The Influence of Personality and Facebook Use on Student Academic Performance, Issues in Information Systems, 2013.