Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Andres RamirezAssociate Professor, Finance
International Corporate Finance, International Corporate Governance, Non-profit Financial Management, Natural Disasters, Cross Country Cash Management
- Academy of International Business
- ALPFA Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
- Financial Management Association
- William Davidson Institute - University of MIchigan
- Social Venture Partners RI
- 2016, Finalist Best Paper Award
Zdravkovic, S., Ramirez, A., Alexander,, E., Phalin, A., Racela , O., Preparing Students for Global Business: Enhancing the Use of Simulations in IB Teaching and Learning, Academy of International Business, 2018.
Annavarjula, M., Folami, L., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Use of integrative curriculum to enhance international business education, International Journal of Education Research, 2014.
Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Integrating international business curriculum delivery, Academy of International Business, 2013.
Ramirez, A., The determinants of non-profit growth: do social enterprise initiatives matter?, International Journal of Society Systems Science, 2013.
Zdravkovic, S., Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Folami, L., Use of Integrative Curriculum to Enhance International Business Education, Proceedings of The International Academy of Business and Public Administration 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2013.