Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Christopher John RoethleinProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite F, Room 403
MBA, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
BS, Western New England College
Operations Management Supply Chain Management Quality
Definitions and Measurements of Quality, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Communications, Manufacturing Strategy, Quality Management Practices, Reshoring
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Fulbright Association
- Northeast Decision Sciences Institute
- 2014, Winner - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2014, $150,000 Grant
- 2013, Sabbattical - One year
- 2011, Winner - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2009, Honorable Mention Award - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2007, Contingency needs grant of $60,000
- 2006, Fulbright Scholar - Czech Republic
- 2005, Reimbursement-based challenge grant of $75,000
- 1995, Quality Achievement Team Award
Visich, J. K., Reyes, P. M., Roethlein, C. J., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions, Pearson/Financial Times Press, 2015.
Visich, J. K., Reyes, P. M., Roethlein, C. J., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions: Synopsis, Decision Sciences Institute, 2015.
Gravier, M., Roethlein, C., Visich, J., Putting Traditional Supply Chains out of Business: The Disruptive Impact of Additive Manufacturing.
Roethlein, C., Wicks, A., Visich, J., Narragansett Brewing Company: Build A Brewery, Financial Times Press.
Gravier, M., Roethlein, C., Visich, J., Putting Traditional Supply Chains out Of Business: The Disruptive Impact of Additive Manufacturing, Northeast Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference, 2018.
Gravier, M., Roethlein, C., Visich, J., The Competitive Advantages of the Digital Economy Require a Digital Mentality, European Business Review, 2018.
Roethlein, C., Visich, J., Gravier, M., Reyes, P., 3D Printing and its Impact on Manufacturing and Supply Chain Structure, 2016.
Visich, J., Reyes, P., Roethlein, C., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions, Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2014.
Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Social and Environmental Factors in the Offshoring Decision Model, Proceedings of the Academy of International Business U.S. Northeast Chapter Annual Conference, 2014.
Visich, J., Carow, E., Roethlein, C., Li, S., Product Recalls and RFID: a Framework for Perishables and Pharmaceuticals?, International Journal of Automated Identification Technology, 2013.
Visich, J., Wicks, A., Roethlein, C., Narragansett Brewing Company ‘Build a Brewery’ Case Study Competition: Spring 2012, Decision Line, 2012.
Weaver, B., Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Coordination, Cooperation and Collaboration Defining the C3 Framework, Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2012.
Wicks, A., Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Build A Brewery Case Assignment, Decision Line: In the Classroom, 2012.
Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Narragansett Brewing Company: The Rebirth of a Brand, Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2011.
Wicks, A., Roethlein, C., A Satisfaction-Based Definition of Quality, Journal of Business & Economic Studies, 2009.