Our program, ranked No. 6 in the U.S. by College Factual, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- John M. Poirier - Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Assistant Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Angela Wicks - Associate Professor
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
Christopher John RoethleinProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite F, Room 403
Worked in aerospace and OEM industries for 12 years before academia. Full time at Bryant University since 2000.
Operations Management Supply Chain Management Quality
Definitions and Measurements of Quality, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Communications, Manufacturing Strategy, Quality Management Practices, Reshoring
- Decision Sciences Institute
- Fulbright Association
- Northeast Decision Sciences Institute
- 2014, Winner - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2014, $150,000 Grant
- 2013, Sabbattical - One year
- 2011, Winner - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2009, Honorable Mention Award - Teaching Case Studies Award Competition
- 2007, Contingency needs grant of $60,000
- 2006, Fulbright Scholar - Czech Republic
- 2005, Reimbursement-based challenge grant of $75,000
- 1995, Quality Achievement Team Award
Visich, J. K., Reyes, P. M., Roethlein, C. J., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions, Pearson/Financial Times Press, 2015.
Visich, J. K., Reyes, P. M., Roethlein, C. J., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions: Synopsis, Decision Sciences Institute, 2015.
Gravier, M., Roethlein, C., Visich, J., Putting Traditional Supply Chains out of Business: The Disruptive Impact of Additive Manufacturing.
Roethlein, C., Wicks, A., Visich, J., Narragansett Brewing Company: Build A Brewery, Financial Times Press.
Roethlein, C., Visich, J., Gravier, M., Reyes, P., 3D Printing and its Impact on Manufacturing and Supply Chain Structure, 2016.
Visich, J., Reyes, P., Roethlein, C., Container Returns at Pasadena Water Solutions, Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2014.
Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Social and Environmental Factors in the Offshoring Decision Model, Proceedings of the Academy of International Business U.S. Northeast Chapter Annual Conference, 2014.
Visich, J., Carow, E., Roethlein, C., Li, S., Product Recalls and RFID: a Framework for Perishables and Pharmaceuticals?, International Journal of Automated Identification Technology, 2013.
Visich, J., Wicks, A., Roethlein, C., Narragansett Brewing Company ‘Build a Brewery’ Case Study Competition: Spring 2012, Decision Line, 2012.
Weaver, B., Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Coordination, Cooperation and Collaboration Defining the C3 Framework, Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2012.
Wicks, A., Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Build A Brewery Case Assignment, Decision Line: In the Classroom, 2012.
Visich, J., Roethlein, C., Narragansett Brewing Company: The Rebirth of a Brand, Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2011.
Wicks, A., Roethlein, C., A Satisfaction-Based Definition of Quality, Journal of Business & Economic Studies, 2009.