Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Dirk J PrimusAssistant Professor, Management
Faculty Suite J, Room 140
, University College Cork
• Technology and Innovation Management • Management Strategy/Business Policy • Supply Chain Design • Internationalization/Globalization Strategy
• Creativity Management (Creative Methods, Design Thinking and Flow State for High Performance Individuals and Teams) • Emerging Market Strategies and Frugal Innovations • Innovation Deployment Strategies
- International Society for Professional Innovation Management
- 2016, Outstanding Faculty Award
- 2015, Outstanding Faculty Award
Primus, D., Jiang, C., Crafting better team climate: the benefits of using creative methods during team initiation, International Journal of Technology Management.
Primus, D., Sonneburg, S., Flow experience in Design Thinking and practical synergies with Lego Serious Play, The Creativity Research Journal, 2018.
Primus, D., Stavrulaki, E., Connecting sub-process polyads at the PD/SC interface for NPI performance, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, 2018.
Primus, D., A configuration and contingency analysis of the Development Chain, Technovation, 2017.
Primus, D., Stavrulaki, E., A product centric examination of alignment decisions at the nexus of product development and supply chains, International Journal of Logistics Management, 2017.
Primus, D., Tasca, N., Robinson-Howe, J., Utilizing PPPs Engagements as an Alternative Approach for Entering BOP Markets, Journal of International Business and Economy, 2017.
Primus, D., Strategic resource allocation in entrepreneurial businesses during epidemic growth periods, Journal of Marketing and Management Research, 2016.
Primus, D., Jiang, C., The effect of creative methods on team climate, International Journal of Technology Management.