Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Diya DasAssociate Professor, Management
Faculty Suite H
MS, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
BA, Presidency College, University of Calcutta
Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, International Business
Globalization of Work, Identity Theory, International Business, Employee Attitudes and Behaviors
- Academy of Management
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Academy of International Business
- 2016, Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2007, Best International Paper Award
- 2007, Best Paper Award
- 2007, Outstanding Reviewer Award
Das, D., Mohan, R., Modeling the determinants of turnover intentions: A Bayesian approach, Evidence Based HRM: a Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 2018.
Das, D., Kwesiga, E., Sardesmukh, S., Juma, N., To be or not to be an ethnic firm, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2017.
Nandialath, A., David, E., Das, D., Modeling the determinants of turnover intentions: a Bayesian approach, Evidence Based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 2016.
Annavarjula, M., Das, D., Towards a Fine Balance: Cross-cultural comparison of Work-Family Identities. , Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, 2013.
Das, D., Book Review of Kiran Mirchandani’s Phone Clones: Authenticity Work in a Transnational Economy, Vision , 2013.
Das, D., Nandialath, A. M., Mohan, R., Feeling unsure: quit or stay? A latent class analysis of employees’ intention to leave in Indian call centers, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Routledge, 2013.
Hadani, M., Coombs, S., Jalangas, D., Das, D., Finding a good job: Academic network centrality and early occupational outcomes in Management academia, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2012.
Mohan, R., Das, D., Modelling heterogeneity in perceptions of stress in Indian call centres: a latent class analysis, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience , 2012.