Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Kathryn OstermeierAssistant Professor, Management
Faculty Suite L, Room 112
MBA, University of Texas at Tyler
BBA, Texas A&M University
General Management, Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Human Resources
Authenticity, Identity, Groups & Teams, Individual Differences
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Academy of Management
- 2017, Outstanding Reviewer
- 2016, OutstandingReviewer
Ostermeier, K., Camp, K. M., An exploratory investigation of negative perceptions of the affordable care act among patient-facing professionals and intentions to leave, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 2016.
Cha, S., Hewlin, P., Roberts, L. M., Buckman, B., Leroy, H., Steckler, E., Ostermeier, K., Cooper, D., Authenticity Review, Accept with minor revisions at the Academy of Management Annals.
Davis, M. A., Ostermeier, K., Pavur, R., Team Emergent States, Revise and Resubmit at Small Group Research.
Medina, M. N., Ostermeier, K., Hancock, J. I., Pro-Social Rule-Breaking Behavior (PSRBs), Under Review at the Journal of Business Ethics.
Medina, M. N., Ostermeier, K., Sigdyal, P., McLarty, B., Personality Review, Under Review at Personnel Psychology.
Ostermeier, K., The European migrant crisis: A deinstitutionalization perspective, The Journal of International Business, Research, and Practice, 2016.