Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Robert Peter Massoud - Lecturer
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Alberto Aneses-Negron
- Linda Barringer
- Elizabeth Carter
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Valerie Leduc
- Keith Murphy
- Mehreen Pasha
Lori A. CoakleyProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite A, Room 4
MBA, University of Lowell
BA, Santa Cruz
Teaching interests include Women and Leadership, Management Theory and Practice, Leading Effective Organizations. Organizational Behavior, International Management and Global Cases.
Organizational Studies, Culture and Strategy, Work/Family Conflict, Leadership and Women, Comparative Russian/American Issues, Business Education and Pedagogy, International Relations/ Human Resource Management, International Relations
- Academy of Management
- Decision Science Institute
- Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
- LEADING WOMEN of MASSACHUSETTS
- Merit Award for Exemplary Five-Year Performance
- 2016, Alumni Distinguished Faculty Award
- 2014, Merit Award for Service and Leadership
- 2014, Service Award
- 2010, Awarded one semester sabbatical leave for Spring 2011
- 2009, Bryant University Merit Award for Service and Teaching
- 2005, Bryant University Merit Award for Service and Leadership
- 2004, Bryant College Faculty Mentor Award
- 2001, Women's herstory Award
- 2000, Outstanding Undergraduate/Graduate Teaching Award
- 1999, Tenure
Coakley, L., How to Influence Change at the Middle Manager Level, Journal of the American Management Association, 2017.
Coakley, L., Roberto, M., Design Thinking in the Digital Age, Journal of the American Management Association.
Coakley, L., Roberto, M., Segovis, J., Meeting the challenge of developing innovative problem-solving students using design thinking and organizational behavior concepts, Business Education Innovation Journal, Elm Street Press.
Roberto, M., Segovis, J., Coakley, L., Meeting the Challenge of Developing Innovative Problem-Solving Students Using Design Thinking and OB Concpets, Business Education Innovation Journal.
Segovis, J., Coakley, L., Five Easy Pieces, Ivey Publishig.
Segovis, J., Coakley, L., Leading Adversity: Challenges of Institutional Vision, Survival and Failure, Case Research Journal .
Vakil, R., Coakley, L., Put Some Sole in Your Student's Cross-Cultural Negotiation: An Exercise, Journal of International Business education.
Coakley, L., Sousa, K., The Effect of Contemporary Learning Approaches on Student Perceptions in an Introductory Business Course, Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 2013.