Our program, ranked No. 8 in the U.S. by College Factual 2019, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- T. V. Jayaraman - Lecturer
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Samuel Kornreich - Lecturer
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- Kathryn Ostermeier - Assistant Professor
- John M. Poirier - Senior Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Associate Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Associate Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
- Elizabeth Carter
- Richard R. Charest
- Ed Drozda
- Bo Fan
- Christina Gibson
- Jeremy Kauffman
- Ashley Matthews
- Omri Mota
- Mehreen Pasha
Madan Gopal AnnavarjulaProfessor, Management
Faculty Suite J
MBA, Karnatak University, India
BS, Gulbarga University, India
International Business, Business Strategy
Technology Strategies of Multinational Corporations
- Academy of International Business
- Academy of Management
- 2015, Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma
- 2014, Distinguished Faculty Award
- 2012, Faculty Merit Award
- 2012, Outstanding Advisor Award
- 2011, Outstanding Service Award
- 2010, Bryant University - Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2010, Inducted into membership of Omicron Delta Kappa -The National Leadership Honor Society
- 2010, Faculty Merit Award
- 2008, Faculty Merit Award
- 2005, Inducted into Phi Beta Delta, The Honor Society for International Scholars
- 2005, Outstanding International Educator of the Year
Annavarjula, M., Jiang, C., Emerging market firms’ catch-up strategy in new product development: Cases from Chinese companies., International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets.
Annavarjula, M., Jiang, C., Emerging market firms’ catch-up strategy in new product development: Cases from Chinese companies. , International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets. .
Annavarjula, M., Folami, L., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Use of integrative curriculum to enhance international business education, International Journal of Education Research, 2014.
Nandialath, A. M., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Endogeneity and Dynamics of Innovation and Firm Performance, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management/Inderscience, 2014.
Nandialath, A., Da Veiga, B., Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., The effect of heteroskedasticity on factors affecting stock repurchases, Global Business and Economics Review/Inderscience, 2014.
Annavarjula, M., Das, D., Towards a Fine Balance: Cross-cultural comparison of Work-Family Identities. , Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, 2013.
Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Zdravkovic, S., Integrating international business curriculum delivery, Academy of International Business, 2013.
Zdravkovic, S., Annavarjula, M., Ramirez, A., Folami, L., Use of Integrative Curriculum to Enhance International Business Education, Proceedings of The International Academy of Business and Public Administration 2013 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2013.
Annavarjula, M., Mohan, R., Innovation Capabilities and International Competitiveness of Firms: A Quantile Regression Approach, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 2012.
Annavarjula, M., Trifts, J., “Community Connections to Enhance Undergraduate International Business Education: An Example of Business Consulting Projects,” , Journal of Teaching in International Business, 2012.