Our program, ranked No. 6 in the U.S. by College Factual, prepares students to move their companies ahead of the competition by successfully mobilizing and coordinating resources, all while keeping a close eye on the bottom line. Rigorous coursework offers an understanding of complex managerial issues and ethical practices.
- Madan Gopal Annavarjula - Professor
- Lori A. Coakley - Professor
- Diya Das - Associate Professor
- Crystal Jiang - Associate Professor
- Kai Kim - Assistant Professor
- Eileen Kwesiga - Associate Professor
- Harsh K. Luthar - Professor
- Lou Mazzucchelli - Lecturer
- John M. Poirier - Lecturer
- Dirk J Primus - Assistant Professor
- Andres Ramirez - Professor
- Christopher Ratcliffe - Lecturer
- Michael A. Roberto - Professor
- Christopher John Roethlein - Professor
- Adam Rubin - Senior Lecturer
- Elzotbek Rustambekov - Assistant Professor
- James Courtney Segovis - Associate Professor
- V. K. Unni - Professor
- John K. Visich - Professor
- Mark A Vozella - Lecturer
- Angela Wicks - Associate Professor
- Shirley A. Wilson - Professor
Mark A VozellaLecturer, Management
Faculty Suite C, Room 210
My business background was with the TJX Companies for 15+ years as a manager of corporate logistics. Since retiring I've been teaching at Umass Amherst, Bridgewater State University and Bryant University. My business background, knowledge and contacts has been instrumental in my teaching along with creating career opportunities for the students.
My teaching interest are center around business and management. I'm able to deliver a unique style from a practitioners perspective to the students, which based on my course evaluations has resignated within the classroom. I especially enjoy teaching first year students.
I continue to focus on current day issues and situations within the business environment. My expertise has been used and is still currently sought by transportation, retail and higher education professionals from a consulting forum.