Our program, ranked No. 3 in the U.S. by College Factual, offers a path to a creative, dynamic, and exciting career that influences the flow of goods, services, and ideas between producers and consumers or organizations. Our students learn how to keep an organization responsive to its environments, while managing growth and meeting needs of a multitude of publics.
- Sharmin Attaran - Associate Professor
- Stefanie L. Boyer - Associate Professor
- Carol W. DeMoranville - Professor
- Michael J. Gravier - Associate Professor
- Kacy Kim - Assistant Professor
- Teresa M McCarthy - Associate Professor
- Jane McKay-Nesbitt - Associate Professor
- Keith Murray - Professor
- Elaine Notarantonio - Professor
- Sukki Yoon - Professor
- Srdan Zdravkovic - Associate Professor
- Debra B. Izzo
- Mehreen Pasha
- Shawn P. Scott
Elaine NotarantonioProfessor, Marketing
Faculty Suite B, Room 325
MA, University of Rhode Island
MBA, Suffolk University
BS, Bryant College
Marketing Foundations, Consumer Behavior, Marketing strategy
Strategic Market Planning, creating the consumer experience, Healthcare and consumer involvement level
- Academy of Marketing Science
- Advisory Board of Institute for Family Studies
- Advisory Board of SBA Entrepreneurship Training Program
- American Collegiate Retail Assocation
- American Marketing Association
- American Psychological Association
- Assocation of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Association of Marketing Educators
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Christian Management Association
- Order of Omega
- 2006, Top Paper in Track award
- 2000, Distinguished Faculty Award
Attaran, S., Notarantonio, E., Quigley, C., Consumer Perceptions of Brand Mention in Magazine Editorials, Journal of Promotion Management.
Quigley, C., Attaran, S., Notarantonio, E., Consumer Perceptions of Brand Mention in Magazines by Level of Involvement, International Journal of Marketing & Business Communication.
Quigley, C., Notarantonio, E., The Yoga Studio: From Beginner to Advanced, The Case Journal.
Attaran, S., Notarantonio, E., Quigley, C., A Comparison of Consumer Perceptions of Brand Mention in Magazines between High Involvement and Low Involvement Products , Academy of Business Research Conference, 2015.
Attaran, S., Notarantonio, E., Quigley, C., Consumer Perceptions of Credibility and Selling Intent Among Advertisements, Advertorials, and Editorials: A Persuasion Knowledge Model Approach, Journal of Promotion Management, 2015.
Notarantonio, E., Quigley, C., "Extending technology for market disruption: A case study, Journal of Product & Brand Management, 2013.
Quigley, C., Notarantonio, E., Extending technology for market disruption: A case study, Journal of Product & Brand Management, 2013.