Our program, ranked No. 3 in the U.S. by College Factual, offers a path to a creative, dynamic, and exciting career that influences the flow of goods, services, and ideas between producers and consumers or organizations. Our students learn how to keep an organization responsive to its environments, while managing growth and meeting needs of a multitude of publics.
- Sharmin Attaran - Associate Professor
- Stefanie L. Boyer - Associate Professor
- Carol W. DeMoranville - Professor
- Michael J. Gravier - Associate Professor
- Kacy Kim - Assistant Professor
- Teresa M McCarthy - Associate Professor
- Jane McKay-Nesbitt - Associate Professor
- Keith Murray - Professor
- Elaine Notarantonio - Professor
- Sukki Yoon - Professor
- Srdan Zdravkovic - Associate Professor
- Debra B. Izzo
- Mehreen Pasha
- Shawn P. Scott
Kacy KimAssistant Professor, Marketing
Faculty Suite B, Room 332
MA, The University of Texas at Austin
MA, Sungkyunkwan University
BA, Chung-Ang University
Marketing Analytics, Marketing Research, Search Engine Optimization, Data Visualization
Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics with Big Data, Integrated Marketing Communication
- Academy of Marketing Science
- American Marketing Association
- American Academy of Advertising
- 2015, Rising Scholar Award
- 2014, Best Conference Paper Award
- 2014, ESCP Europe Best paper Award
- 2013, Jesse Jones Fellowship Award
- 2012, University Continuing Fellowship Award
- 2011, Research Grant with Williams, J and Wilcox, G.
- 2011, University Continuing Fellowship Award
- 2001, Brain Korea 21 Scholarship
Kim, K., Gravier, M., Yoon, S., Oh, S., Active Bidders versus Smart Bidders: Do Participation Intensity and Shopping Goals Affect the Winner’s Joy in Online Bidding?, European Journal of Marketing, 2018.
Kim, K., Yoon, S., Choi, Y., The Effects of eWOM Volume and Valence on Product Sales — An empirical Examination of the Movie Industry, International Journal of Advertising, 2018.
Lee, Y., Yoon, S., Chun, S., Park, C., Kim, K., How Liberals and Conservatives Respond to Feasibility and Desirability Appeals in Anti-Tobacco Campaigns, Asian Journal of Communication, 2018.
Yoon, S., Kim, K., Beltis, A., Logan, J., Subramanian, G., Red Sox versus Yankees: Sports Team Rivalry, Sports Symbols, and Distance Performance, Journal of Global Sport Management, 2018.
Kim, K., Williams, J., Wilcox, G. B., Kid Tested, Mother Approved: The Relationship between Advertising Expenditures and “Most-Loved” Brands, Routledge, 2017.
Kim, K., Celebrating America’s Pastimes: Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Marketing., Springer International Publishing , 2016.
Kim, K., Williams, J. D., Wilcox, G. B., ‘Kid tested, mother approved’: the relationship between advertising expenditures and ‘most-loved’ brands, International Journal of Advertising, 2016.
Yoo, J., Swan, W. B., Kim, K., The Influence of Identity Fusion on Patriotic Consumption a Cross-Cultural Comparison of Korea and the U.S., The Korean Journal of Advertising, 2014.
Yoon, S., Oh, S., Song, S., Kim, K., Kim, Y., Higher quality or lower price? How value-increasing promotions affect retailer reputation via perceived value, Journal of Business Research, 2014.
Um, N., Kim, K., Kwon, E., Wilcox, D., Symbols or Icons in Gay-Themed Ads: How to Target a Gay Audience, Journal of Marketing Communications , 2013.
Wilcox, G. B., Kim, K., Multivariate Time Series Use for the Measurement of Social Media Effects, Marketing Management Journal, 2012.
Wilcox, G. B., Kim, K., Schulz, H. M., Liquor Advertising and Consumption in the United States: 1971-2008, International Journal of Advertising, 2012.
Wilcox, G. B., Williams, J., Kamal, S., Kim, K., The Role of Advertising on Attitudes and Consumption of Food and Beverage Products, Springer, 2012.