Through academic excellence, we provide the theoretical foundation for critical thinking in quantitative problem solving and reasoning. We help students to develop their ability to effectively communicate mathematics, and prepare them for success in a career in actuarial mathematics, applied mathematics, applied statistics, or other profession.
- Nancy Beausoleil - Lecturer
- James Bishop - Professor
- Joseph A. Capalbo - Lecturer
- Louise Hasenfus - Lecturer
- Kristin Kennedy - Professor
- Craig Michael Krebsbach - Lecturer
- Alicia T. Lamere - Assistant Professor
- Son Nguyen - Assistant Professor
- Gao Niu - Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Chester Piascik - Professor
- Karen Pitts - Lecturer
- John T. Quinn - Professor
- Michael Salzillo - Lecturer
- Richard M. Smith - Professor
- Alicia T. Specht - Assistant Professor
- William H. Zywiak - Lecturer
Michael SalzilloLecturer, Mathematics
Faculty Suite L
- American Statistical Association
- Kappa Mu Epsilon ,National mathematic Honor Society
- Mu Sigma Rho,national statistics honor society
- President of RI Chapter of American Statistical Association 1992 to 1994
Salzillo, M., Olinsky, A., Del Sesto, D., Kennedy, K., Analyzing the Effluent for a Municipal Water Supplier: a Comparison of the Periodicity of the Time Series Forecasting Techniques, Franklin Business and Law Journal.
Kennedy, K., Salzillo, M., Olinsky, A., Honing a Predictive Model to Accurately Forecast the Number of Bed Days Needed to Cover Patient Volume for a Large Hospital System, Emerald Group Publishing, 2016.
Kennedy, K., Salzillo, M., Olinsky, A., Analyzing The Timely Partitioning Of Effluent Data To Compare The Effiency Of Predictive Models For Seasonal Differences, Franklin Business & Law Review Journal, 2014.
Kennedy, K., Salzillo, M., Olinsky, A., Quinn, J., Forecasting Patient Volume for a Large Hospital System: A Comparison of the Periodicity of Time Series Data and Forecasting Approaches., Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2013.
Salzillo, M., Olinsky, A., Del Sesto, D., Kennedy, K., Forcasting the Amount of Effluent For a Large Municipal Water Supplier, Michael Salzillo, 2013.
Salzillo, M., Kennedy, K., Olinsky, A., The Challenges of Real World Analytics: A Case Study for the Classroom, Franklin Business and Law Journal, 2012.