Through academic excellence, we provide the theoretical foundation for critical thinking in quantitative problem solving and reasoning. We help students to develop their ability to effectively communicate mathematics, and prepare them for success in a career in actuarial mathematics, applied mathematics, applied statistics, or other profession.
- Nancy Beausoleil - Lecturer
- James Bishop - Professor
- Joseph A. Capalbo - Lecturer
- Louise Hasenfus - Lecturer
- Kristin Kennedy - Professor
- Craig Michael Krebsbach - Lecturer
- Alicia T. Lamere - Assistant Professor
- Son Nguyen - Assistant Professor
- Gao Niu - Professor
- Alan D. Olinsky - Professor
- Chester Piascik - Professor
- Karen Pitts - Lecturer
- John T. Quinn - Professor
- Michael Salzillo - Lecturer
- Richard M. Smith - Professor
- Alicia T. Specht - Assistant Professor
- William H. Zywiak - Lecturer
William H. ZywiakLecturer, Mathematics
- 2017, Honorary Coach for a Day
Zywiak, W. H., Kennedy, K., Increasing Student Engagement through Practical Demonstrations in Introductory Statistics Courses Using the Conjunction Fallacy.
Haass-Koffler, C. L., Goodyear, K., Zywiak, W. H., Leggio, L., Kenna, G. A., Swift, R. M., Comparing and combining topiramate and aripiprazole on alcohol-related outcomes in a human laboratory study, Alcohol and Alcoholism.
Haass-Koffler, C., Giovenco, D., Lee, M., Zywiak, W., de la Monte, S., Kenna, G., Swift, R., Leggio, L., Serum insulin levels are reduced by intravenous ghrelin administration but do not correlate with alcohol craving in alcohol dependent individuals., International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Haass-Koffler, C., Goodyear, K., Zywiak, W., Magill, M., Wallace, P., Eltinge, S., Jayaram-Lindstrom, N., Swift, R., Kenna, G., Leggio, L., Higher pretreatment blood pressure is associated with greater alcohol drinking reduction in alcohol-dependent individuals treated with doxazosin., Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Kennedy, K., Nguyen, S., Zywiak, W. H., An Examination of the Effect of the AIC Building Improving Innovative Teaching Methods, The Journal of Humanistic Mathematics.
Zywiak, W. H., Kennedy, K., Deluga, R., Evidence that personality and environment can interact to predict GPA for university students., Global Education, 2017.