Language study teaches you to think critically and analytically, and introduces you to ways in which other cultures construct thought and make meaning. Our courses integrate culture, history, literature, and other creative productions into the learning experience, and introduce you to business discourse.
- Patricia Gomez - Senior Lecturer
- Anthony Houston - Associate Professor
- Yuri V Kondratiev - Lecturer
- Elisabetta Misuraca - Lecturer
- Heather M. Moon - Lecturer
- Zhongyuan Williams - Lecturer
- Yun Xiao - Professor
- Linda F Ausiello
- Ellen Conroy
- Miriam Czerwein
- Margarita Dempsey
- Qi Dong
- Josefa Dougal
- Brittney Kondratiev
- Yuri V Kondratiev
Elisabetta MisuracaLecturer, Modern Language
Faculty Suite J, Room 104
BA, University of Rhode Island
Italian language and culture.
Elisabetta’s specific interests in Italian are Medieval and Renaissance literature, cinema, feminism, organized crime, Italy's Risorgimento period and its "Mezzogiorno".
- National Italian American Foundation
- American Association of Teachers of Italian
- Rhode Island Foreign Language Association
- Rhode Island Teachers of Italian
- Dante Alighieri Society
- 2014, Merit Award
Misuraca, E., Reviewer, Cengage.
Misuraca, E., Reviewer, Wiley.