Science and Technology
Our dedicated faculty and quality facilities prepare students for science-related careers and graduate studies. We emphasize basic and applied research, technological applications, and international experiences because our objective is not merely to accumulate knowledge, but also to develop commitment and take action.
The Spring 2018 edition of the Science and Technology Newsletter takes a look at:
- The impact of mentorship
- Student and alumni profiles - biology
- Student and alumni profiles - environmental science
- Faculty spotlights
- Problem-based learning: gypsy moth research
- Focus on community service
- Pre-health corner
- Innovation in the classroom
Read these stories and more! Download the newsletter here.